I’ve listened to this debate over and over and over, and it doesn’t get old. It’s that stimulating.
Greg L. Bahnsen vs. Gordon Stein. “The Great Debate: Does God Exist?” University of California, Irvine, 1985.
- Collision: Christopher Hitchens vs. Douglas Wilson
- Carson on Presuppositional vs. Evidentialist Apologetics
- More Bahnsen Debates
- Greg Bahnsen Lectures and Debates on YouTube
- John M. Frame. Apologetics to the Glory of God: An Introduction. Phillipsburg, NJ: Presbyterian & Reformed, 1994.
- Steven B. Cowan, ed. Five Views on Apologetics. Counterpoints. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2000.
- K. Scott Oliphint. Covenantal Apologetics: Principles and Practice in Defense of Our Faith. Wheaton: Crossway, 2013.
- Justin Taylor, “The Concept of Self-Deception: A Philosophical Analysis, Everyday Illustration, and Application to Romans 1“