- Give us a brief history of the Keswick movement.
- Who were some of the significant people involved with Keswick, both those who influenced it and those influenced by it?
- I really like how you explain Keswick theology by going through a typical Keswick conference. Would you explain the conference and theology for us?
- What are the chief problems with the Keswick view of sanctification?
- Where do we still see Keswick’s influence today? Is their’s a common error that resurfaces often in the church? If so, what makes its so attractive?
- What projects are you currently working on, either for yourself or for Dr. Carson?
Update on 8/23/2017: My latest book attempts to survey and analyze “let go and let God” theology: