In light of my recent post on Mitt Romney, this news is especially interesting!
- “Bob Jones Dean Endorses . . . Romney!” The Wall Street Journal Online.
- “Bob Jones III endorses Romney for president,” The Greenville News (today’s lead story: the top headline on the front page).
- “Romney nabs two nice names,” In the News at MittRomney.com.
- “BJU Statement on Political Endorsements” (currently listed on the front page of www.bju.edu): “Bob Jones University has never officially endorsed political candidates and that policy has not changed. In endorsing Gov. Mitt Romney for president, Dr. Bob Jones III and Bob Taylor are speaking personally. As private citizens, we all have the privilege and responsibility to examine the options and come to a choice of conscience. It is in this role that these administrators have chosen to endorse Gov. Romney. Dr. Jones III’s and Dr. Taylor’s statements reflect their views as private citizens and not the view of Bob Jones University as an organization.”
- “Dr. Albert Mohler On The Significance Of Bob Jones III’s Endorsement Of Mitt Romney,” interviewed by Hugh Hewitt.
- “Why Evangelicals Should Support Mitt Romney,” by Wayne Grudem.
- “Dr. Wayne Grudem on another Evangelical endorsement of Mitt Romney,” interviewed by Hugh Hewitt.