About Andy Naselli
- Conservative, confessional evangelical Christian
- Husband of Jenni and father of three girls: Kara Marie (b. 2008), Gloria Grace (b. 2011), and Emma Elyse (b. 2012)
- Member of Bethlehem Baptist Church
- Assistant Professor of New Testament and Biblical Theology (and Defense Against the Dark Arts) at Bethlehem College and Seminary
- Research Manager for D. A. Carson
- Administrator of Themelios
- Adjunct faculty member at several seminaries
- Formal education:
- Personal updates: June 2008 | April 2010 | January 2013
- Membership of Professional Societies
- Bio for his book Let Go and Let God? (2010): Andrew David Naselli is Research Manager for D. A. Carson and Administrator of Themelios. He earned two PhDs before he turned thirty: a PhD in theology from Bob Jones University and a PhD in New Testament Exegesis and Theology from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School under D. A. Carson. He has taught New Testament Greek at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and he currently teaches Bible and theology as adjunct faculty at several colleges and seminaries. He has published nearly twenty articles, forty book reviews, and a few books.
About This Blog
- Andy has been blogging here since October 2006.
- Blog posts typically highlight resources that may serve individual Christians in general and pastors and theology students in particular.
- Phil Gons is the webmaster of AndyNaselli.com.