Below is a picture of the Eric True family. Eric is my brother-in-law, and his wife, Alicia, is my older sister. (I’m the second of seven children.) Their two boys are Brandon (age 4) and Jonathan (age 2).
God has burdened Eric to glorify Him by serving as a pastor in Southern California. Check out their . . .
- background and burden (including more pictures)
- basic plan for church planting starting with fall 2007
- Tim planted GBC of Menifee about four years ago with the support of Heritage Bible Church in Greer, SC.
- GBC of Menifee is now self-supporting, and Tim recently posted a short video in which he explains his church’s burden to initiate “a vibrant church planting movement.” The text for this short video is available here.
- Tim has also prepared a slide show that explains this burden.
I’ve known Eric well since about 2001, and I couldn’t dream of a better brother-in-law. He is above reproach. He’s perfect for my sister, and God has gifted him with outstanding pastoral gifts such as teaching, leadership, and overall people skills. Also, from my perspective, his theology is rock solid. And since Eric is a native of Southern California, it’s hard to think of a better fit for church planting. (Can you tell that I’m excited about this?!)
What can you do?
- Pray earnestly.
- Give bountifully and cheerfully (cf. 2 Cor 9:6–7).
For more info, contact GBC of Menifee.