I just listened to seven short sermons by Tim Keller on Luke 15, which convey the message of his book The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith (audio). Thoughtful. Stimulating. Convicting.
The first sermon is from Sept. 2005, and the latter six are from fall 2008:
- The Prodigal Sons (Luke 15:11–32)
- Give Me Mine (Luke 15:11–14)
- He Came to Himself (Luke 15:11–20)
- To Be Called Your Son (Luke 15:21–24)
- And Kissed Him (Luke 15:11–24)
- We Had to Celebrate (Luke 15:17–32)
- The True Older Brother (Luke 15:17–32)
Update: Cf. my brief review.