- When? June 6–10, 2011
- Where? Northland International University
- For whom? Students in Northland’s graduate program (esp. DMin students)
- How much? It’s free for first-time students in Northland’s graduate program (whether or not they wish to remain in the program).
- Can the credit transfer to other schools? Yes.
- What’s the workload? Check out the syllabus.
- What’s the course’s general schedule? I’ll start off surveying and evaluating the Wesleyan, Keswick, Chaferian, and Pentecostal views of sanctification. Then Bruce Ware will survey and evaluate the contemplative view and explain and defend the Reformed view.
More info here.
I visited Northland’s campus for the first time last month to speak at their Heart Conference and then to teach a week-long grad course on the use of the OT in the NT. I was impressed. The faculty and administration are good folks, and the caliber of students is high. And they assure me that the weather in northern Wisconsin is nicer in June than February!
Update on 8/23/2017: My latest book attempts to survey and analyze “let go and let God” theology more accessibly: