“Give Them Jesus: Parenting with the Gospel; A Review of Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson, Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus.” Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood 17:1 (2012): 52–56.
It has six parts:
- Give Them Grace? We explain the book’s title.
- Tracing the Argument. We summarize each of the book’s ten chapters in one sentence.
- Weaknesses. We highlight just two relatively minor issues.
- Yes, Grace, but . . . . I check if the book passes what I call “the God-forbid test.”
- A Mom’s Perspective. Jenni humbly shares her perspective. (I love my wife!)
- Conclusion. We compare the book to three other popular Christian parenting books. Continue Reading…