I listen to a lot of audiobooks, lectures, and sermons on my iPhone. And I almost always listen on double speed. Here’s how to do it on an iPhone or iPod.
1. Import the audio into iTunes.
You can do this by simply dragging and dropping (i.e., copying) an audio file (like an MP3 file) into an iTunes playlist.
2. Change the “Media Kind” from “Music” to “Audiobook” in iTunes.
Right-click the track(s) in iTunes.
- Select “Get Info.”
- Select the “Options” tab.
- Next to “Media Kind,” change the category from “Music” to “Audiobook.”
- Select “OK.” [Read more…]