My pastor, Dr. Mike Bullmore, is currently preaching through 1 Corinthians, and this morning he finished a sensitive, insightful, pastorally wise exposition of chapter 7.
- Marriage in God’s World (April 13, 2008)
- A Oneness That Glorifies God (1 Cor 7:1–7) (April 20, 2008)
- Glorifying God in Challenging Marital Situations (1 Cor 7:8–16, 39–40) (April 27, 2008)
- To Marry or Not to Marry: Singleness and the Glory of God (Part 1) (May 4, 2008)
- To Marry or Not to Marry (Part 2) (May 18, 2008)
Today’s sermon (#5 above) is particularly outstanding. Its target audience is older teenagers and their parents, but it is especially applicable to singles in their 20s, 30s, 40s, etc. Bullmore gives two reminders followed by five statements summarizing biblical priorities in preparing for marriage. Highly recommended!