- Paul’s attitude toward Judaism
- The role of works in final justification/judgment
- Justification/righteousness in the Old Testament
- Justifying righteousness: imputation, transformation or incorporation?
- The meaning of pistis
—Paul Rhodes Eddy, James K. Beilby, and Steven E. Enderlein, “Justification in Contemporary Debate,” in Justification: Five Views (ed. James K. Beilby and Paul R. Eddy; Spectrum Multiview Books; Downers Grove: IVP, 2011), pp. 67–81:
Here are the book’s five views:
- Michael S. Horton, traditional Reformed
- Michael F. Bird, progressive Reformed
- James D. G. Dunn, new perspective view
- Veli-Matti Käkkäinen, deification
- Gerald O’Collins, S.J. and Oliver P. Rafferty, Roman Catholic
Cf. Tom Schreiner’s review.