I’m ready to go (almost) completely paperless in a more efficient way, and it seems like these are the top two programs for that:
- I’ve used the free version a bit over the last few years, but I haven’t used it extensively.
- The premium version costs $45 per year.
- Michael Hyatt highly recommends it.
- I own OneNote 2010, but I’ve never used it.
- It seems like an efficient tool.
- It doesn’t appear to have an iPad app. (Update on 12/12/2011: It now has an iPad app.)
I’m leaning towards going with OneNote since I already own it. (I wish Google Notebook didn’t stop development.)
Related: I use Zotero to organize my library.