Coming July 2010:
D. A. Carson. Collected Writings on Scripture. Wheaton: Crossway, 2010.
It reprints and slightly updates five essays and five reviews:
- Approaching the Bible
- Recent Developments in the Doctrine of Scripture
- Unity and Diversity in the New Testament: The Possibility of Systematic Theology
- Redaction Criticism: On the Legitimacy and Illegitimacy of a Literary Tool
- Is the Doctrine of Claritas Scripturae Still Relevant Today?
- Three Books on the Bible: A Critical Review
- Three More Books on the Bible: A Critical Review
- Review of Jeffrey L. Sheler, Is the Bible True?
- Review of Alan G. Padgett and Patrick R. Keifert, eds., But Is It All True?
- Review of Roland Boer, Rescuing the Bible